Upgrade Your Communication Solution
Business Hosted Phone Service
Perfect For Every Business
Glenwood’s Hosted Voice Solution
You have complete control.
- Administrators and users from your business can easily manage and control all communication features from a web browser.
- Glenwood’s Commportal Web gives each user complete control over how their phone is set up and used.
- Tailor calling features to individuals or an entire business group.
- Enhanced business productivity.
- Best-in-class personal communications.
- Simple to deploy and easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
- Never miss a call!
- Max UC! – Learn More
- Caller ID Name and Number
- Call Forwarding
- Voicemail to Email
- Auto Attendant
Get the Most Advanced Hosted Phone Feature
Take advantage of Max UC with your Cloud Phone Solution from Glenwood. Max UC is an application for your desktop, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices that enables you to optimize your phone experience. With a variety of unique features, Max UC will change the way you handle your business phone calls. You will have the ability to initiate or take calls from any device!
Features Specific to Max UC
- Device Twinning
- Call Logs and Messages
- SIP Trunking
What is an SIP Trunk? It is the virtual version of an analog phone line. Using SIP trunks, an SIP provider can connect a single, or multiple channels to your PBX, allowing you to make local, long-distance, and international calls over the Internet.
Benefits: In addition to saving money, an SIP trunk will offer unified communications, mobility, a consolidated network, reliability, simple management, and much more!
Want to know more about what our hosted phone solution can do?
Watch some of our helpful videos about the advanced hosted phone features from Glenwood Telephone.
Have more questions? Contact us today!